Well over this last half term holidays, that was last week, I did absolutely nothing with me friends, I never saw them and hardly ever spoke to them, I need a better social life. for the first 4 or 5 days I was away in wales with my family staying in my caravan and whilst I was there I revised and did homework and then when I got back I did exactly the same.
Whilst I was in Wales the weather was gorgeous, we spent most of our time on the beach, one of the days I was there I went on the kayak. and when I got home I stayed in for a couple of the days and the days I went out I either went into town with my mum or dropping my sister off at places, like her friends houses.
I had planned to do so much that week but none of it happened, it was the only holidays I've had something planned for nearly every day and nothing happened. oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment