Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Haul!

Hello blog readers, yesterday I went into town with two friends to buy some clothes for my holiday in July. I spent more or less the whole day there, from 1:00 to 5:00, so it wasn't really the whole day but it was long enough. I went in most shops and there was only two I didn't buy from, out of the ones I went to. I knew what I was going for so it was easy to look for the outfits. I needed 3 outfits that I could wear in the evenings, some sunglasses, because I stood on my others last week, and some sandals.

I saw some shorts in topshop on the internet last week and I knew that I wanted to buy them and they would look nice to wear in the evenings so I went in topshop and I got them, they were the last peair so it was lucky they were my size, I also bought my sandals from primark in the sale, they were £6 but was reduced to £3, I didn't know the specific ones I wanted but I know what style so I found some and I love them. I also bought my sunglasses from there and again I knew the style I wanted so I found some of those and then I bought a white strapless top that I could wear in the day and not get strap marks. I also bought a blue dress from primark, I got that last minute because I needed one more outfit and I didn't have much money left so I bought that because it looked good. I also got a white vest top that is quite dressy depending on what you wear it with, that was from river island that I will wear with the orange shorts, but when I got home and I was on the topshop website I found a nicer dressy vest that will look better with the shorts so I ordered that. I also a midi dress from republic, I like the style of midi dresses so when I saw it I decided I wanted to buy it more or less straight away. I also bought a real techniques brush from super drug, I saw that last week when I went into town with my mum but we did have enough money left so I bought it this weekend, it is the expert face brush, I used it this morning and it was good so I am glad I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment