Friday, June 6, 2014

My top 10 all time favourite films!

Hello blog readers! I've spent so long trying to think of what I could write this blog post on, so I thought that I would  do something that would possibly help you in the slightest way, like when you want to watch a film and you don't know what to watch, I will give you a few films that I would personally like to watch:
  1. Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging
  2. Wildchild
  3. Titanic
  4. The Impossible
  5. My sisters keeper
  6. Woman in black
  7. Cyberbully
  8. Mean Girls
  9. Harry potter (all of them)
  10. The notebook
These are my all time favourite films that I will always watch when I decide I want to watch one, I hope this helps you in any way possible.
Thanks for reading
Gi x



No comments:

Post a Comment