Sunday, June 1, 2014

One directionnnnn!




 































































Hello blog readers! Last night I went to see the one direction concert in Manchester, it was absolutely amazing, I went with four of my friends, all of them had seen one direction before in concert last year, but it was my first time seeing them and it was one of he most amazing concerts I have ever been too.

I had such an amazing time, 5 seconds of summer was there support act and both 5 seconds of summer and one direction put on such an amazing show! The crowd was absolutely amazing, definitely not what I was expecting, it was so much better than what I expected.

I am so glad I got the chance to go, I only got the ticket because my friend had a spare ticket and I was lucky enough to be offered the ticket!

I am so glad I got the chance to go and see them, I had such an amazing day!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it!
Gi x

No comments:

Post a Comment