Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer haul!

Some of clothes for holiday

Birthday dress
Hello blog readers! I thought that because the weather is getting warmer that it was the right time to go out and buy some new clothes that are suitable for summer. the pictures above shows some of the things that I bought.
The first shop I went into was Topshop, in there I bought an outfit which is possibly my favourite outfit I bought, it was the white jeans and the blue vest (the top left corner of the picture), also in topshop I bought the greeny coloured shorts (bottom of the picture) I bought these shorts to take on holiday with me. also in topshop I bought some lilac coloured denim shorts, a little white frilly top and a lose fitting shirt dress.
Next we went into new look, in new look I bought a few things for my holiday, I bought some blue floral shorts and a pink vest/blouse with a bow on the back to wear as an outfit when I go on holiday. Also, in new look I bought the dress for my birthday, and although it wasn't the style of dress I was looking for I absolutely love it :).
After we went for some lunch we went into select, in there I bought the floral trousers (in the top right corner of the image) I also bought shorts with the same floral pattern on them as the trousers, also in select I bought a green floral skater dress.
After select we faced the extremely packed primark, in there I bought a few little things, I bought two floaty shorts with little vest (the centre and right side of the image) also in primark I bought two bikini cover ups to take on holiday with me. After we had finished in the clothes section we went onto shoes and the black small-heeled sandal at the bottom of the image are my absolute favourites, as sad as it sounds I am looking forward to wearing them. I also bought some nude coloured sandals that are full at the front, I got two pairs of dolly shoes and so jelly flip flops in black and nude.

Well, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.
Gi x

No comments:

Post a Comment